Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Charity

            The reason I ask for donations is for a couple of reasons.  One 50% of everything I get goes to charity.  The specific charity that I have picked for the moment is the American Heart Association.  This charity is special to me because at three weeks old I had an open heart surgery, called the Senning Procedure, done which I have grown with.  I survived because I had all of the help possible from family and doctors.  The American Heart Association also helped my parents through this very difficult time up to and including planning my funeral.
            The other reason is that writing is a passion of mine and I felt it was time to start doing what I love.  If I can bring just a little joy or fright or any other emotion then I have done my job.  Please open up your imaginations and imagine what we can do together.  Thanks for reading, I will continue writing more stories for your enjoyment.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment