Monday, September 27, 2010

Back and New Contest

               I wanted to apologize for not continuing my stories this past weekend.  I had gone on a camping trip and it was the first I have gotten to do that this year.  Thanks for the understanding it was really fun.  I will be continuing as normal by putting out a story today.
            I wanted to introduce a new part of this site in order to raise money for charity.  In this case the first charity I am raising for is the American Heart Association.  Each charity that is chosen will be sent the proceeds that I am able to raise for them.  The first contest will be held starting on Friday.  I will post the start time of this contest on Friday so be ready.  In order to be entered will only cost a $1.00.  Each dollar donated will give you additional chances to win the prize which in this case will be a $50.00 dollar visa gift card.  I am really excited to start these contests and I hope you guys will all spread the word.
            Thanks for reading.
Iron Man 2 (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment