Saturday, September 18, 2010

Introduction

Hello all,

My name is Matthew and I love to write stories.  On this blog I will be writing and publishing many of my short stories.  These stories range from horror to love stories and anything else.  My dreams will come out to play on this playground of interested viewers.  Let me know what you think.  Also if you like a story you are welcome to leave a small donation.  This donation will be split.  50% will go to charity on everything that is donated.  If you just want to read for free that is great too.  Thanks in advance for any comments or support.

A lot these stories are left open ended intentionally to give your imagination free reign to either complete the story in your own words or to imagine what could have happened.  Thank you all for reading.  Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment