Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Traveling

My mind cringes as my mind wants to shrink into itself as the sound creeps again.  The sound is a fear.  The fear is a simple sound that wants to climb into my head.  Destroying every fiber of my being is easy for this sound.  Throbbing in the head as the sound enters my ears and flows into each nerve ending hair of the drum that thrumps into the rest of my head.
Simple sounds are sometimes the worst sounds to people.  To me if I here that sound it kills me, literally.  This then reincarnates me to another life.  Every life I have been in this one sound teleports me to another life that I believe is a string of my own life in alternate universes.  I don’t know what happens to my old body, my own life; to the people I love and care for.  All I know is that I must keep moving forward and learn something new in each life before I die and transfer.
When I transfer there are many things that I must discover.  The following is my check list that I ask as soon as a chance presents itself.

          Am I in immediate danger?
          Am I wearing clothes?
          What do I do next?

A short, succinct list that needs to answers because it could mean the end my life, permanently.  There have been times that if I didn’t tuck and roll or hide behind a large object I would be dead either by bullet or worse.  Yes, I have come out naked more than once in my life.  Either embarrassing or scary depending on the situation I awake in.  In order to find out what I need to do next is by finding whatever tasks I am supposed to be doing, whether that means going home to a new family or going to complete a project at the job I am currently holding.
I could reminisce more but I have a feeling this will be a very short stay.  Entering into this world I have a work project to complete which has to do with some statistical analysis.  What that means I have no idea so I must start researching quickly.  This is the fun part about traveling to different places.  I have learned to stay calm and breath first and foremost everything else including intelligence comes with time.




Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment